Nicor Home Services hvac experts use the patented Aeroseal sealing process which is the most effective, affordable, and viable method of sealing central heating & cooling and ventilation ductwork in residential homes. This process is clean, safe, and guaranteed for 10 years.
Aeroseal Duct Sealing technology is a patented breakthrough that fixes leaks in your ductwork from the inside out. Our technicians use software that will accurately measure any duct leakage in residential homes or commercial buildings. The correction process causes polymer particles to stick to the edges of a leak and then stick to each other until the leak is closed.
Did you know..
- Ductwork leakage in residential homes cost consumers $25 billion each year and is even higher for commercial buildings
- Leaky ducts can pull mold, dust and other pollutants into your home, creating indoor air quality issues such exacerbating allergy problems
- Leaky ducts can be a safety issue due to back-drafting of gas appliance fumes, auto exhaust and radon gas
If you have noticed:
- High energy bills
- Drafty or inconsistent temperatures in different rooms
- Excessive humidity or dust
- Musty odor or fumes or unusual smells…
Call a Nicor Home Services dealer today to discuss potential leaking ducts issues.
Ready to make your home more energy efficient? Give us a call to set up a Home Performance Evaluation today.
*Nicor Services and Nicor Home Services are affiliates of Nicor Gas and are not regulated by the Illinois Commerce Commission. Customers are not required to buy products or services from either Nicor Services or Nicor Home Services in order to receive the same quality service from the gas utility.